Retrieving and performing various computer data tasks over the internet is called cloud computing.
In simple words, cloud computing is to access storage with third-party shared computers resources online, even usage of different software applications online rather than using your own computer’s storage.
There are many larger IT companies which are facing storage problems while saving and accessing bulk amount of data. Cloud computing is the only reliable and hassle free resource they can adopt. This it the ultimate cost cutting IT solution.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is not the thing of storage only, but it produces diversity of operations, some are following:
- Computing on applications softwares
- Virtual networking
- Analyze data for patterns and various functions
- Host websites and operations control
- Store, back up and recover data
- Database management
- Internet of things
- Stream audio and video
- Producing business app portals
- Cost reducing
- Increase productivity
- Effective in collaboration
- Flexibility to expand the capacity
- Security as higher as needed
For the rapid demand of cloud computing clients, there are lots of organizations giving the cloud computing services, some of which are:
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Red Hat
- Cisco Cloud